Monday, March 2, 2009

CSB Poll: Losing Virginity In Gay Terms

13 comments

[Image] Crazy Sam's Bloginess: Guys being intimate

I know, associating guys to virginity sounds so high school and fem. But even then I wonder what you guys think of losing virginity. So what made you feel that you are not virgin anymore.. or to put it in macho-terms, what do you consider as your first sex?



If you feel like bragging about your first time, the comment section is all yours!


Update - Thursday, April 2, 2009:
The poll is closed. The results will be out soon!

Update - Sunday, April 5, 2009:
The poll results are unveiled.

Image source: Exterface

  • Jackdaw March 2, 2009 at 3:16 AM
     

    Interesting poll, Sam. I really wonder what other guys consider 'losing their virginity'.

  • Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM
     

    Hei Sam! I lost my virginity when I was 13 and it happened inside the seminary. I guess you have read about it before on my blog.

  • Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 2:05 AM
     

    lol. do we get a prize for bragging? :)

  • Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 2:53 AM
     

    *CT
    Yep! you get others to judge you :P

  • Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 11:19 AM
     

    Why can't I see results Sam? When i click on view results: All it shows in question ...

    may be my computer's fault??

  • Crazy Sam March 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM
     

    Thanks Jackdaw. Although I understand virginity is not something that many gay men would attach preference while deciding on their partners, I have often wondered about this question. This poll will also help me to realize my "status." By the way, I read your post and I'm thinking about it.

    Yes Charles, I have read about it. So I know which option you chose. Haha!

    Closetalk, Unsung has already given the right answer. :)

    Thanks Unsung for being a sport.

    BK, no it's not your computer's fault. LOL! I made the results private so that I can announce them later in a samtastic way.. Heehee! :P

  • Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM
     

    Well this one I laugh about at times, at times I think and smile and at times I feel like is there or WAS THERE anything like being virgin...as far as I can think back...ummm...."NO". Any ways I think many of my fellow gay men would echo my thought tha it all started with that cousin/uncle/neighbour/XXX some one...well I cant remember one person who took me first....like in took my virginity....

    But, then I think back to the time when I knew I had a crush on this guy, who was like an uncle who used to visit this neighbour freind of mine and I was so much in "LOVE" with him that I let him take me....but was that when I lost my virginity...noo...

    I lost my virginity when I with my own consent.....
    When I had the right or rather when I could make a choice between not only who I slept with but also upto...who I hang out with, what I wear, where I go, what I do...without having to think to ask some1 would question me on the same (basically how we here in India say...apne pair pe khade hona(to stand on ones own feet) I then went ahead and slept with some1 and let him take me...that was when I lost it...(psst..but I dont remember now still who it was)...

    Well I think it means a lot to some of us..like I know of a guy (my freind nikhil) who oogles at all the good looking men around him, makes passes at them but would not let them take him as he says...I am a one man MAN...and I also know of people who do all wat Nikhil does..also say that they are 1 man MEN...but behind ur back are sleeping with some one...

    So, how does it matter if you lost it or not, if you are a 1 man MAN or not...have sex and enjoy...coz thats wat many of us are here for...or its just that stop gap...like a once in a while thing or just be that ONE MAN man....and have FUN....

    Cheers
    P

  • Sh@ney March 6, 2009 at 5:20 AM
     

    Hey Sam...

    The 2nd question did not cover the age bracket I needed...lol
    You need another option perhaps called 'all the old farts'

  • Crazy Sam March 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM
     

    Hi P, I know in the gay world, virginity is not at all taken seriously. In fact I think, it is the other way round. That's why we most often are subjected to the age-old query, "Got any experience?" Then again, I believe there are some guys for whom virginity is a paramount issue. I can cite an instance from my life itself. The first guy that I was in "so-called" relationship (long distance) with, contacted me because I had written in my profile that I was a virgin.(I know! It was really lame to put that. Even then, this proves the point I'm trying to make.) And recently I chatted with a guy who himself is a virgin wishing his partner to be virgin too. To me, it sounds way impractical when people put such constraints when they are looking out for love. But then again, it's their wish and I should respect that.

    I'm aware of the cousin/uncle/neighbour/XXX scenario. That's why I put the age group 5-9 and I'm not saying all people who have done it during that time was subjected to that kinda situation. But this brings another important pattern that I've noticed. Most of those who were introduced to man-to-man sexual experience by their cousin/uncle/neighbour, are actually made gay rather than born gay. Hmm.. lemme rephrase that. They are made bi rather than born bi.

    Coz I have interacted with lots of guys who were exposed to this experience and most of them have sexual attraction towards both genders. But when it comes to relationships and love, they prefer gals. Not because of social factors, but what they feel towards guys is only lust. If they hadn't gone through such male-to-male experiences in their early ages, they probably wouldn't have been cruising for gay sex now.

    And I should definitely add the fact that, I don't in anyway think that all bisexual men are "made" that way. There are many who are born bi and for them it was not a "choice." It's my personal belief that these guys could be not looking for just sex. When it comes to love and relationships with men, these guys can actually care to put in the effort unlike the former ones.

    By the way, I don't intend to criticize or judge anyone. I'm trying to explain what I have noticed from the numerous chats I had with many gays and bis. If you feel that I'm wrong, please enlighten me.



    Yo Sh@ney! You always know how to make me laugh my ass off! ROFLMAO!!

  • Unknown March 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM
     

    nice poll..
    although there was some ambiguity in loosing virginity - wat exactly u mean by 'anal'?? it is anal in terms of fucking another or being fucked ???
    hehe sorry 4 da language..
    but do explain.
    Regards,
    Pats

  • Jason_M March 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM
     

    Didn't see any results when clicked on that bar.

  • Crazy Sam March 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM
     

    Pats, it means both.. no matter which happened first. :)


    I have made the results hidden Jason. I'll be announcing them later.

  • Mac Callister March 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM
     

    i had my first sexual encounter so i guess im not a virgin hehe

    but as one rockstar said before,no body died a virgin,because life fucks us all....


Subscribe To CSB For Free