Saturday, November 1, 2008

John Miller's Good Looking Rascal

5 comments

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

There is definitely something naughty and alluring with the way this guy is holding the pencil with his teeth. And ever since I saw the above ad in magazines, I had been searching (googling) to see if any man-crazy guy like me have uploaded its scan. But I was peeping at the wrong places when in fact the website of John Miller, an Indian label for executive attires, had enough and more of what I was looking for! It was like discovering a treasure chest! So here are some stills that I "stole" from John Miller website. Click on them to get their high definition versions. They are perfect to adorn your desktops.

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

The above shot actually hypnotizes me with something. If you can change your "focus" towards under the table after the high definition pic loads up, you will see what I mean! *wink*

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

Does anyone know the name of this guy? He seems to have the looks of a Christian mallu payyan (Keralite dude).

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

Hats off to the photographer (name please?) for giving these shots a stylish and elegant touch!

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

He gets a totally different look without that french beard, as you can see from the following pic. No doubt, he is quite a catch!

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

More shots available at John Miller website. Their website also offers style guides on office wear, how to get that perfect tie knot, what to wear for interviews and office parties, and also some office tricks to make your life easy. So head over to www.johnmiller.in now and get access to all that!

Update - Sunday, November 23, 2008:
Thanks to that anonymous person who identified this guy as VJ Neil of Channel [V]. His full name is Neil Bhoopalam. You can read about him at here and here.

  • Prash November 3, 2008 at 12:01 PM
     

    I agree he is cute, but when he is clean-shaven !~

  • Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 2:36 PM
     

    I also like a guy who is clean-shaven.But he is cute nonetheless

  • Crazy Sam November 4, 2008 at 9:39 AM
     

    @ Prash and Chase:
    I also prefer clean-shaven guys, but somehow or other, that first pic succeeds to allure me. :D

  • Anonymous November 5, 2008 at 9:57 AM
     

    Hello my name is Merle Dean Shamblin and I would like to be your new friend. I sure could use somebody to chat with. I am a 47 year old long haul truck driver who currently lives in Duncan Oklahoma. Dec 8th 1960 I was born in Fairview Oklahoma. Moved to Caddo and Washita counties where I attended school at Colony Hydro and Weatherford. My parents Malvin and Wanda Shamblin were cotton and peanut farmers. Dad died in 99 from lung cancer. Graduated from SWOSU with a business degree. My two sisters are LaDonna Hubert and Malva Burrahm. Dennis is my brother. I have been a truck driver for 14 years and have driven 2 million paid miles. I have received many safe driving awards over the years. I am single and have never been married. I have a wide range of interests and am pretty much an open book. Currently I drive a 2006 Freightliner for a major carrier. I dont go to Canada very often. I dont have a dedicated route so I run the entire lower 48. I enjoy reading cinema music sports travel etc. I am gay and versatile.

  • Anonymous November 23, 2008 at 11:19 AM
     

    the guys name is neil...he is a VJ on Channel [v]...


Subscribe To CSB For Free