Friday, May 2, 2008

The Previous Post Gets Featured!

6 comments

Thanks to Kuffir, my previous post on the dilemma that the Indian gays are facing when the society expects them to lead the customary life, gets featured on Blogbharti. Blogbharti is an aggregator that brings to the world the best of Indian blogosphere.


Often our thoughts are heard only within the gay community when it needs to be reached beyond that. Blogbharti has helped me to achieve exactly that since it has a wide range of audience. I thank the entire Blogbharti team once again for this honour. On this occasion I also want to thank all my readers, especially my friends who comment my posts, thereby being a source of inspiration to blog. Thank you guys! Click here to read the Blogbharti post.

Check out these related posts too!
Yet Another Shout Out!
Another Shout Out!
A Shout Out!


Subscribe To CSB For Free