Friday, May 23, 2008

Current Obsession: Thomas Jane

17 comments

You are familiar with that feeling, right? The feeling after you watch a movie and you fall head over heals over the actor and no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to resist his charm and you keep replaying his looks and smiles in your mind. In other words, you are obsessed with him! And so my current obsession is the ever sexy hirsute handsome man, Thomas Jane!


In The Mist, you could actually feel the hotness oozing out of him. And thanks to the director, we even get a scene where he is shirtless revealing his macho hairy chest!


In scenes where the camera is behind when he is running or walking, I was perpetually checking out his tush. Man! There is something so irresistible about guys in jeans, I'm telling you.


And I got totally aroused when I saw him being protective of his son - young handsome fathers turn me on. Oops!

  • pepe M. May 23, 2008 at 10:04 AM
     

    gosh!
    i can say the same thing when i was so obsessed to arjun rampal!

    good thing its now passe :)

    im currently fantasizing ryan phillippe :)

  • EMikeGarcia May 23, 2008 at 10:08 AM
     

    Ohhhh yes!


    I've been lusting after this man since I saw him in The Punisher.

    Thanks for the photos!

  • Ganymede May 23, 2008 at 12:58 PM
     

    Totally get what you mean but this guy's not my cup of tea. :P

  • Hidden Me May 23, 2008 at 9:18 PM
     

    Yeah.. this chap is indeed very hot.. :-)

  • Crazy Sam May 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM
     

    Pepe: I can't say about Arjun, but I totally agree with you on that Ryan fella! ;)

    EMikeGarcia: I haven't watched that movie. But now I definitely have to check that out.

    Queer Ranter: Haha... trying watching 'The Mist.' May be that will give you the needed push. :p

    Hidden Me: Yes man! I'm so into him right now!

  • Soul Seared Dreamer May 25, 2008 at 7:48 PM
     

    I'm with Queer Ranter.. I think he said it perfectly - "totally get what you mean but Thomas Jane is not my cup of tea".

  • Kit May 25, 2008 at 8:21 PM
     

    wow looks like you are really gushing over tj. yeah he is cute, and kinda hot in the mist. let's hope he shows off more in the next movie ya?

  • Rambunctious WhipperSnapper May 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM
     

    i know wat u mean .... i went thru the same thing for ryan carnes when i saw eating out .... i still swoon over him ... :P .... in fact im going to go admire his pictures again .. later then :P .....

  • Crazy Sam May 25, 2008 at 9:43 PM
     

    Amit: Sigh! Ok, I see he's not everyone's type.

    Kit: Yeah, can't agree with you more. He should have at least 5 minutes of shirtless scenes, not like the skimpy 2 seconds he had in 'The Mist.' Even better, let's hope he gets a major role in some gay-themed flicks! :p

    Rambunctious WhipperSnapper: Ryan Carnes is a major hottie! Even though I have not seen 'Eating Out', I have drooled over his pics many times. :D

  • Anonymous May 26, 2008 at 3:17 AM
     

    not too keen on the protective daddy bit (kids are ewwwww!), but yea, he is a hunk of a hairy wolf! :)

  • Ryan May 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM
     

    Yummy!! Hot hottie hot hot!! What more can I say?!

  • Crazy Sam May 29, 2008 at 7:09 PM
     

    Closetalk: LOL!! Kids are eww for me too. I was just talking about how a man can be quite a turn-on when he is in protective mode.

    Ryan: He makes us absolutely speechless, doesn't he!

    Louis et Quentin: Hey! I'm happy to know you guys love this blog. I checked out your site. Unfortunately I don't know French. :(
    But you guys are one hot gorgeous couple! *wink*

  • underneath May 30, 2008 at 7:45 PM
     

    He is handsome for sure - love his confident poses and hairy chest. Great blog.

  • Crazy Sam May 31, 2008 at 12:54 PM
     

    Underneath: Hey thanks for stopping by and for your compliment!

  • Manish July 1, 2008 at 11:24 AM
     

    Hey dude! thanks for going to my blog! Your blog is awesome and I quite agree with you comment on Thomas Jane. I just watched Made Of Honor and I am obsessed with Patrick Dempsey. All in all great blog with super hot pics!

  • Crazy Sam July 1, 2008 at 7:52 PM
     

    Manish: Thank you Manish. Yes I agree, Patrick Dempsey is drool worthy. I haven't watched Made Of Honor, but in Enchanted he managed to catch my attention even though I was more interested in checking out James Marsden.

  • Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM
     

    If you want to see Thomas Jane shirtless for long periods of time check out the 2004 movie The Punisher. He shows off his hairy muscular chest quite a lot in that film.


Subscribe To CSB For Free